Are you interested in light painting? Night photography ? Long exposures?
Partners in Light runs a 2h walking workshop around Melbourne CBD for all those shutterbugs interested in learning light painting skills. Whether you are a beginner with your SLR or a professional photog, Partners in light can teach you!
Want to see what a walking workshop looks like? Check out these great shots from Ivan Krpan, photographer extraordinaire, here.
- Walking tour around Melbourne CBD stopping on several great locations to shoot light paintings
- Light painting techniques: from writing and silhouetting to more advanced techniques such as stencilling and steel circles.
- Usage of our lightpainting equipment: external flashes, flash gels, light sabres, lightbox and templates and a huge array of torches and lights.
- 2 tutors to help you out with your settings, technique or creative ideas.
- Handout with a review of the techniques and websites for inspiration
What do you need to bring?
- SLR Camera or point and shoot with manual mode
- We recommend F2.8 wide angle lenses but any lens will do
- Optional: If you have a shutter release bring it along!
$15 per person
Next walking workshop (limited spots):
- 16th of November 8 – 10:00pm
Bookings: Please click on the links:
- 16th of November Last one for 2013 – we will be back for 2014!
If all of the walking workshops are booked, please email us to join the waiting list (will get preferential treatment for upcoming walking workshops).