Are you interested in light painting? Night photography ? Long exposures?
Partners in Light runs a 2h walking workshop around Melbourne CBD for all those shutterbugs interested in learning light painting skills. Whether you are a beginner with your SLR or a professional photog, Partners in light can teach you!
Want to see what a walking workshop looks like? Check out these great shots from Ivan Krpan, photographer extraordinaire, here.
- Walking tour around Melbourne CBD stopping on several great locations to shoot light paintings
- Light painting techniques: from writing and silhouetting to more advanced techniques such as stencilling and steel circles.
- Usage of our lightpainting equipment: external flashes, flash gels, light sabres, lightbox and templates and a huge array of torches and lights.
- 2 tutors to help you out with your settings, technique or creative ideas.
- Handout with a review of the techniques and websites for inspiration
What do you need to bring?
- SLR Camera or point and shoot with manual mode
- We recommend F2.8 wide angle lenses but any lens will do
- Optional: If you have a shutter release bring it along!
$25 per person
Next walking workshop (limited spots):
- 24th of May 2015 – Friday – 7pm to 9pm
- 20th of June 2015 – Saturday – 7pm to 9 pm
Bookings: Please click here for bookings
If all of the walking workshops are booked, please email us to join the waiting list (will get preferential treatment for upcoming walking workshops).
We also offer private walking tours for corporate, photography clubs, birthdays, hens nights…